Your pass provides unlimited rides on MetroLink and MetroBus for the entire time the pass is valid (e.g., 3-Day Pass good for 3 consecutive days). Traveling to attractions, shopping, restaurants, new neighborhoods and other important destinations throughout the bi-state area has never been easier.
MetroLink: With your pass, you will have unlimited rides on the 46-mile, 38-station MetroLink light rail system. Simply have your pass available for inspection if approached by a Metro Transit fare inspector or Public Safety officer. Popular destinations along the light rail system include:
- Laclede’s Landing Station: Access to the riverfront, Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch National Park, the Gateway Arch Riverboats and the historic Laclede’s Landing neighborhood
- Convention Center Station: Blues Hall of Fame Museum
- Union Station: Attractions at St. Louis Union Station, including St. Louis Aquarium and the St. Louis Wheel and Carousel
- Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station: Near the Missouri History Museum and the north entrance to the 1,300 acre urban public park
- Richmond Heights Station: St. Louis Galleria shopping center
MetroBus: Enjoy unlimited rides on the region’s MetroBus system, 59 routes in Missouri and Illinois providing service across more than 500 square miles in the bi-state region. Simply present your pass to the bus operator when boarding, and enjoy your ride.
Have Questions? Need trip-planning assistance? We’re here to help!
Contact Metro Transit Information and connect with one of our transit experts to answer any of your questions, or to help you plan your trips on Metro Transit. Text 314.207.9786 or call 314.231.2345, available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.